Jenny lives in Kansas City, where she operates a small business and spends her time people-watching, cringing about past failures, pondering the majesty of bison, admiring lisps and nervously sweating.
She has proof of earning two useless, liberal arts degrees from the University of Kansas in a moldy cardboard box somewhere in her basement.
You can find more of Jenny’s writing at: flipcollective.com/
Follow her on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/
Latest Articles on Funny Moms
- A Modern Day Hero
- Asshole Kid
- “You Guys Fail in The Normal World Degree”: A Daughter’s Critique of Her Dumb Parents — Funny Tweets for August 26th – September 1st
- Our Mobile Dumpsters — Tweets of The Week for August 19th – 25th
- Practical Tips & Tricks from Celebrity Parents
- What A Difference!
- Rio Is Life – Tweets of The Week for August 12th – 18th
- A Belated Mother’s Day Tweets of the Week May 3rd – 9th
- Chocalypse Now: Tweets of The Week March 29th – April 7th, 2015