Katie Carey Levisay is a mom whose maturity level clearly stunted around age 12. She has a doctorate in neuropsychology, which means she can impress at cocktail parties with brain talk and psychoprattle (that is until people realize the aforementioned maturity issue).
As a neuropsychologist she’s authored several academic papers on neurocognition and assessment. She now writes decidedly nonacademic content focused primarily on taking the piss out of just about everything. Favorite topics include the “all skate” that is raising children and managing a family, her irrational love of sports, and popular social issues, all interpreted through a psychological, neuroscientific, and maternally irreverent lens.
In The News:
Latest Articles on Funny Moms
- Why Being a Fan Matters
- V Day: Vasectomies Gone Wild
- Crashing March Madness: The Party, Not the Boards
- My Afternoon Spent Assembling NASA’s Mars Elevation Satellite Otherwise Known as the Goddamned Barbie Dream House
- A Valentine’s Day Correspondence Between A Model And A Mom
- From Potty Training To Potty Mouth: The Cursing Toddler
- CliffsNotes for Tonight’s NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship Game
- Call Of Duty: Tempurpedic Warfare
- Overachieving Parents Who Make Us Look Bad: Lunchbox Dad
- Parents Just Like Us, Except Nothing Like Us
For a complete listing of Katie’s work please visit: Katie Levisay